This is what I’m doing:
I’m applying for consulting time with Sue Cooney and I may become a consulting client.
And in doing so, I’m leaving a good faith and refundable deposit of £250.
My deposit can either be refunded after my consultation with Sue or applied to my first months invoice.
This is what I know will happen.
- Catherine from Sue’s office will contact me to set up a time for me to speak with Sue personally once the deposit is confirmed and I’ve completed the 30 second questionnaire.
- Sue, will work with me collaboratively to evaluate my business strengths and dissolve weaknesses, beginning to create real changes immediately that I can notice in-the-moment. Our focus will be on increasing opportunities, sales and profits as soon as possible.
- I may or may not become a Consulting client, and there will be absolutely no pressure to do so.
- If Sue and I decide we’re not a good “fit” and I don’t become a client, I get my deposit back.
- If we decide we are a good fit, I will become a consulting client. I understand that the fee is £2,250 per month and that this price is guaranteed for six months.
- The PURPOSE is for me to make more money in my business, while experiencing greater wellbeing, as I deliver even greater value to my marketplace and with the aim of having more fun in the process.
- I realise this is by application only, and appointments are granted on a first come, first served basis.
Follow the link below, to take advantage of this naturally very limited opportunity to work with Sue on your business!